Created with jute fiber, this hand-knotted rug with tight loops evokes the textures of Earth, appealing to the senses, returning to the basics in life. Environmentally friendly, this is a fresh and rustic rug, presenting exceptional insulating and anti-static properties.
- Natural Collection
- Designed by Nani Marquina and Ariadna Miquel
- Technique: Hand knotted
- Type: Indo Nepal
- Available in 5 colors: black, cream, khaki, ocher and terracotta
- Choose from 3 sizes: small, medium or large
- Available in special dimensions
- Custom sizes are available; please contact sales team at (888)222-4410
Care and Cleaning
- Can be dry-cleaned
- It is recommended that you vacuum your rug regularly
- Clean any spillages with a suitable product before they dry
- We recommend to dry-clean your rug
- Warm water and salt is also recommended
- If necessary, take your rug to a specialist dry-cleaner
Due to color variances with monitor display, we recommend ordering samples / swatches before purchasing products.
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.
||100% Hand spun Jute.
Small - 5 feet 7 inches x 7 feet 10 inches:
Overall: 67W x 94L x 0.63H
Packaged Dimensions: 70W x 9D x 9H
Medium - 6 feet 7 inches x 9 feet 10 inches:
Overall: 79W x 118L x 0.63H
Packaged Dimensions: 83W x 11D x 11H
Large - 9 feet 10 inches x 13 feet 1 inch:
Overall: 118W x 157L x 0.63H
Shipping Time: Ships in 2 weeks.
Ships via Complimentary 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Cancellation & Return Policy
Custom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
Complimentary swatches are available for this product. Please fill out the form below to request up to 7 swatches. If you have any questions, please contact us at (888) 222-4410.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or fill out the form below.