Originally introduced in the 1950th. It was designed in close cooperation between the Navy Buildings Department and Louis Poulsen. The pendant was used for many years in the buildings of the Navy for many different applications such as canteens and offices. The Navy Pendant, which was the name at that time, was widely used because of the unique lighting properties and utility. Not until the early 1980th the product was taken out of the Louis Poulsen catalogues. In recent years, more and more of the old editions have been sold again through antique stores and auctions. This has caused a demand and Louis Poulsen has been asked to re-launch the products. The new version is very close to the original. However, the colors have been updated to correspond to the colors of the time, while the production methods are the same. The shades are still and spun by hand and completed with the fine rolled edge which gives the shades a special optical volume. The brass variant challenges the craftsman as it is spun from a solid brass plate and appears polished.
- UL Listed
- Available in various finishes
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials Shade: Spun aluminum or spun brass.
Suspension: Spun aluminum.
Struts: Stainless steel.
- Overall: 11.1 in Dia x 9.7 in H
- Cord Length: 144 in
- 1 x 15W 120V E26 (medium base) type A19 LED lamp (not included)
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 5741919934, 5741919947, 5741919921, 5741919950, 5741919963 GTIN5703411173978, 5703411173930, 5703411174012, 5703411173893, 5703411175293 Catalog ID 179497 Reference ID "Louis Poulsen Doo Wop Pendant" (Stock ID 267832777)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.