The Coupé Wall is a simple and ingenious mechanism that connects the stem to the head makes it possible to direct the beam in several directions, by moving the dome up, down and sideways.
In 1968, Coupé won the ”International Design Award” of the American Institute of Interior Designers in Chicago. It is part of the permanent collection at both the MoMA in New York and the ”Neue Sammlung” Museum in Munich.
Designed by Joe Colombo.
- Coupe Collection
- Year of Design: 1967
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Suitable for indoor use
- Adjustable rotating metal wall lamp giving direct and reflected light
- Black cable
- Available in Lacquered White or Lacquered Black finish
- Quick Ship
Materials Metal. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 36.6 in W x 45.3 in H
- 1 x 100W 120V E26 (medium base) Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
Product Weight: 15.4 lbs.
Packaged Weight: 15.4 lbs.
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: OL-COUPE-1158-WH, OL-COUPE-1158-BL Reference ID "OLUCE Coupe Wall Light" (Stock ID 6623468093485)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by OLUCE:
1 year warranty.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.