This collection of strong, saturated and energetic colors was designed by Nani Marquina. Its abstract interpretation of nature's colors represents the first plain dhurrie in the catalog. Nectar, a warm yellow, Blush, a deep pink, Saffron, a strong red and an earthy green called Basil. It can be combined with the amorphous flowers of the Flora collection in collaboration with artist Santi Moix.
- Country of Origin: India
- Technique: Hand Loomed
- Type: Dhurrie
- Suitable for indoor use
- Thickness: 0.2 in
- It can be dry-cleaned
- Anti-slip pad included
- Available in two sizes
- Available in Basil, Blush, Nectar or Saffron color
Care and Cleaning
Designed by Nani Marquina.
- Vacuum frequently
- Clean any stains with the appropriate solution before they dry
- Take the rug to specialized dry cleaners, if necessary
- Quick Ship
Materials 100% New Zealand wool. Specifications Dimensions:
- Small: 66.9 in W x 94.5 in L
- Large: 78.7 in W x 118.1 in L
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 01COL000BAS03, 01COL000BAS08, 01COL000BLU03, 01COL000BLU08, 01COL000NEC03, 01COL000NEC08, 01COL000SAF03, 01COL000SAF08 Catalog ID 34620452 Reference ID "Nanimarquina Colors Rug" (Stock ID 5059158179885)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.