The design of the Colombo lamp – base, chrome stem and adjustable reflector – responds to the demands for clean shapes and technological functionality that go hand in hand with the concept and design of this great designer. The Colombo is a floor lamp with a dimmer giving direct and indirect light, a lacquered steel base, chromium-plated stem and a height adjustable reflector in lacquered aluminum.
Designed by Joe Colombo.
- Colombo Collection
- Year of Design: 1970
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Suitable for indoor use
- Floor lamp with dimmer giving direct and indirect light
- Lacquered steel base, chromium-plated stem, height adjustable reflector in lacquered aluminum
- Dimmable with a regular dimmer (dimmer included)
- Available in Black or Anodic Bronze finish
- Quick Ship
Materials Metal. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall Height: 80.8 in
- Base: 9.4 in Dia
- 1 x 24W 120V LED lamp (included)
- Dry Rated
- Box 1: 1.6 in W x 1.6 in D x 42.5 in H
- Box 2: 12.6 in W x 12.6 in D x 6.7 in H
- Box 1: 13.2 lbs.
- Box 2: 13.3 lbs.
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: OL-COLOMBO-626L-BL, OL-COLOMBO-626L-AB Reference ID "OLUCE Colombo Floor Lamp" (Stock ID 6623468650541)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by OLUCE:
1 year warranty.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.