Superior comfort and contemporary style.
The CH33P chair has a light, graceful form that captures many elements typical of Wegner’s best furniture designs. The CH33P chair was in production for ten consecutive years. Carl Hansen & Søn reintroduced the design in 2012, adding colors from Wegner’s own working palette to the original wood variant.
The CH33P expresses clean simplicity, with organic forms. The elegant chair is carefully designed to support load-bearing joints with clear references to the clean lines of the 50s and 60s. The beautiful wood construction has a warm, human feel, making the CH33P an ideal fit for modern interiors.
The CH33P chair’s curved seat appears to float separately and is ideal for upholstering.
Designed by Hans J. Wegner.Product Details
- Design in 1957
- Available in Beech / Soap, Beech / White Oil, Oak / Soap OR Oak / White Oil wood finish
- Available in Loke 7050 or Loke 7150 upholstery
Materials Solid wood, veneer, foam. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 21.6 in W x 18.8 in D x 29.1 in H
- Seat Height: 17.3 in
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: CH33P, CH33P, CH33P, CH33P, CH33P, CH33P Catalog ID 38260401 Reference ID "Carl Hansen and Son CH33P Dining Chair" (Stock ID 5265454530605)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Carl Hansen and Son:
5 year warranty.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.