Clean lines and sublime comfort.
The CH28P lounge chair by Hans J. Wegner is the essence of excellent craftsmanship and comfort. Wegner’s predilection for creating the perfect balance between form and function is clear to see in its elegant design elements and carefully considered details. The armrests are carefully rounded and Wegner has created an interesting dynamic between the slender, sweeping seat, the curved backrest and the rounded legs. The CH28P lounge chair seat is available upholstered in a variety of fabrics or leather.
Designed by Hans J. Wegner.Product Details
- Designed in 1952
- Available in Oak / Oil OR Oak / Walnut / Oil wood finish
- Available in Remix 123 or Loke 7150 upholstery
Materials Frame: Solid oak.
Seat/back: Veneer, foam.
Armrest: Solid oak or walnut.
- Overall: 28.7 in W x 26.4 in D x 30.3 in H
- Seat Height: 14.6 in
- Arm Height: 24 in
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: CH28P, CH28P, CH28P, CH28P Catalog ID 38260647 Reference ID "Carl Hansen and Son CH28P Lounge Chair" (Stock ID 5265455087661)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via Complimentary 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Carl Hansen and Son:
5 year warranty.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.