The Cabot Chair features a tight seat and back, with architectural, wood block feet and simple French seams, offering a comfortable, modern take on a traditional, masculine design. Available in three vintage leathers chosen for their unique grain characteristics that will age beautifully and develop a rich, natural patina over time. Our leather hides are carefully selected for their raw, natural surface characteristics which make each piece unique.
Due to color variances with monitor display, we recommend ordering samples / swatches before purchasing products.
- Cabot Collection
- Leather is top grain, aniline-dyed
- Gus's leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and color variations which vary from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique
- Arms, seat and back feature French Seam detailing
- Tight seat and back cushions are medium density polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron wrap
- Wood block feet with a walnut stain finish and simple French seams
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- Available in 3 leathers: Saddle Black, Saddle Brown, Saddle Grey
- Quick Ship
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Aniline-dyed leather.
Polyurethane foam cushions.
Wood block feet.
Kiln-dried hardwood inner frame.
- Overall: 83 in W x 35 in D x 30 in H
- Seat Height: 18 in
- Seat Depth: 24 in
- Arm Height: 24 in
Packaged Weight: 137 lbs.
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: ECSFCABO-sadgre, ECSFCABO-sadbla, ECSFCABO-sadbro Catalog ID 12356896 Reference ID "Gus Cabot Sofa" (Stock ID 9271932361)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $279.60
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Complimentary swatches are available for this product. Please fill out the form below to request swatches. If you have any questions, please contact us at (888) 222-4410.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.