In 1991, Joaquim Ruiz Millet started a novel that he would finish 10 years later. During his work’s gestation period, a page of the unpublished manuscript gave rise to a series of objects, such as this rug, with spindly characters that move the work plane from hands to feet. Expanding it, the original becomes the abstract…
- Black on White Collection
- Technique: Hand tufted
- Available in four sizes
- Custom sizes are available; please contact sales team at 1-888-222-4410
Care and Cleaning
Designed by Joaquim Ruiz Millet.
- Dry cleaning not recommended
- It is recommended that you vacuum your rug regularly
- Clean any spillages with a suitable product before they dry
- Quick Ship
Materials 100% New Zealand Wool. Specifications Dimensions:
- Small: 32 in W x 94 in L x 0.8 in H
- Medium: 67 in W x 94 in L x 0.8 in H
- Large: 79 in W x 118 in L x 0.8 in H
- XLarge: 118 in W x 157 in L x 0.8 in H
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 01BOWMAN00014, 01BOWMAN00003, 01BOWMAN00008, 01BOWMAN00005 Catalog ID 952145 Reference ID "Nanimarquina Black On White Manuscrit Rug" (Stock ID 396605100)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.