One of the oldest and simplest of weaving constructions, Chilewich's four-over-four Basketweave has become the most important vehicle for expressing our unique color point of view – from deep earth tones, to shades of metal, to our personal interpretation of brights. Chilewich's signature Basketweaves continue to be the foundation for their expanding collection of textiles. Made in USA from TerraStrand® and contain Microban® antimicrobial protection. Every square yard of TerraStrand saves 0.02 gallons of petroleum and 0.41 pounds of CO2 as compared to conventional woven vinyl.
- Basketweave Collection
- Made in the USA
- Easy to clean
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Phthalate free
- Available in various colors
- Chilewich placemats should be stored flat. Do not fold placemats or allow them to crease.
- To clean, simply wipe with soap, water and a soft sponge/cloth. Standard antibacterial cleanser can also be used. Air dry.
- Permanent stains may result when certain food or liquids are left on the placemat or runner for long periods before cleaning. This is more likely to occur with lighter-color textiles.
- Scrub stubborn stains with a soft bristle-brush and a bleach-based cleanser and rinse. This will remove the stain without altering the fabric. Air dry.
- More delicate maintenance may be required for Metallic Lace, Ribbon, Tulle Tech and Tuxedo Stripe. Do not aggressively scrub these styles.
- Molded placemats and runners, including Dahlia and Mod, require gentle care. Top layer metallic foil loss may occur if treated with rough sponges or brushes when cleaning. Chilewich recommends wiping clean with a soft sponge/cloth.
- Machine washing or dishwasher use is not recommended.
- American Made
Materials Made from TerraStrand (woven vinyl yarn, 100% phthalate-free, contains 25% renewable vegetable content) and contain Microban antimicrobial protection. Specifications Overall Dimensions: 14 in W x 72 in L SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 100108-047, 100108-002, 100108-004, 100108-007, 100108-012, 100108-013, 100108-018, 100108-020, 100108-022, 100108-028, 100108-031, 100108-042, 100108-046, 100108-051, 100108-050, 100108-052, 100108-053 GTIN667880930881, 667880901416, 667880500480, 667880901423, 667880902369, 667880903427, 667880910937, 667880902376, 667880901430, 667880901478, 667880916847, 667880919695, 667880928888, 667880933738, 667880932526, 667880936630, 667880936647 Catalog ID 28509 Reference ID "Chilewich Basketweave Table Runner" (Stock ID 167754648)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $5.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.