Molded plywood Metal Base Stool is available in bar and counter heights. For home or hospitality environments. Metal Base Stools have a molded plywood shell of graduated thickness with a bright chrome base. Reissued from the original drawings and molds, the Cherner Metal Base Stools are strong, lightweight and like the originals, made in the U.S.A.
Designed by Norman Cherner.
- Designed by Norman Cherner, 1958
- Made in the USA
- Available in various finishes
- American Made
Materials Plywood shell and chrome base. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 24.5 in W x 21 in D x 42.5 in H
- Seat Height: 29 in
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: CSTMC04-B, CSTMC06-B, CSTMC01-B, CSTMC02-B, CSTMC03-B, CSTMC05-B, CSTMC13-B, CSTMC16-B, CSTMC30-B Catalog ID 20626045 Reference ID "Cherner Bar Stool with Chrome Base" (Stock ID 686730313773)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Cherner:
1 year warranty when used in commercial or non‐residential applications.
2 year warranty when used in private residences.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.