The B-4 Table Lamp by Greta M. Grossman was designed in 1945 and bears her whimsical and powerful signature style. With playful angles and geometric elements, the table lamp is characterized by its colorful and movable visors allowing light to diffuse softly around any table it stands on. The lamp fits effortlessly into almost any environment, adding a dash of American modernism panache to the room. The silhouette of the B-4 Table Lamp, with its stilt base and alternating color panels, resembles some of Greta M. Grossman’s most iconic architecture more than any other design item from her career. Typically, her houses were perched high up on stilts with cantilevered decks and walls of glass to take in the magnificent hillside views of Southern California – and with a fanciful style the B-4 Table Lamp beautifully reflects her modernist design principles.
Designed by Greta M. Grossman.
- Suitable for indoor use
- Black fabric wire
- Mounting parts included: 1 pcs hex key
- All lamps can be fitted with a dimmer
- cULus Listed
- Available in various finishes
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Metal, fabric cord. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 5.7 in W x 5.7 in D x 12.4 in H
- Cable Length: 78.7 in
- Halogen, Compact Fluorescent, LED compatible
- 57W max 120V E26 (medium base) Halogen lamp (not included) OR
- 18W max 120V E26 (medium base) Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included) OR
- 11.5W max 120V E26 (medium base) 1050 Lumens LED lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 10004325, 10004328, 10004326, 10004327 GTIN5710902826756, 5710902809353, 5710902809360, 5710902826763 Catalog ID 33955459 Reference ID "Gubi B-4 Table Lamp" (Stock ID 5009903747117)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.