In 1961, this lamp was part of Miguel Milá’s first collection for TRAMO (Trabajos Molestos – ‘Annoying Jobs’), the company he set up to produce his own work when he was starting out. Santa and Cole is now republishing ASA, both the original version with a black structure and button and the later all-white version. Its light, handle-shaped structure makes it easy to move anywhere that requires great lighting.
- Designed by Miguel Milá, 1961
- Switch on/off by pulling the button
- UL Listed
- Available in White or Black color
Designed by Miguel Milá.
- Clean with a smooth cloth
- It is advised not to use any ammonia, solvent or abrasive products
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Metallic structure with matte finish, white translucent methacrylate lampshade. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 5.9 in Dia x 16.1 in H
- Cable Length: 157.4 in
- 1 x 60W max 120V E26 (medium base) Incandescent lamp (not included)
- 1 x 11W 120V E26 (medium base) Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included)
- 1 x 8W 120V E26 (medium base) LED lamp (not included)
- Class II
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: ASATA01UL, ASATA02UL Catalog ID 49446 Reference ID "Santa & Cole ASA Table Lamp" (Stock ID 172923417)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.