Made of rough concrete, the Aplomb wall lamp is characterized by an oblique movement of the diffuser which merges into and dialogues with its supporting structure, allowing for wider ranging light diffusion. The beam of light directed upwards is reflected onto the walls and ceiling, lighting up the room without ever dazzling. The more delicate beam of light directed downwards, by contrast, creates a sophisticated interplay of light on the walls. Aplomb wall lamp is available in grey, white and brown. It is ideal in all rooms that speak a direct, minimalist architectural language.
- Aplomb Collection
- Designed by Paolo Lucidi and Luca Pevere, 2014
- Dimmable with Seoul-Achich LED dimmer
- Available in White, Grey or Brown finish
- Made in Italy
- Quick Ship
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials The lamp body is made of cement, consisting of a special amalgam colored with pigments, produced by pouring the fluid mixture into a mold.
Internal parabola-shaped brushed steel diffuser, mount and wall mount in painted metal.
The light is also diffused downwards, through an opening at the base of the diffuser that is protected by a glass disc with an acid etched finish.
- Overall: 11.75 in W x 6 in D x 9.5 in H
- 1 x 14W 120V 1120 Lumens, 80CRI, 2700K LED lamp (included)
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 195005L 10 U, 195005L 25 U, 195005L 52 U Catalog ID 1205825 Reference ID "Foscarini Aplomb Wall Light" (Stock ID 415072388)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.