The 1965 Pendant was originally designed by Paavo Tynell in 1947. Like many of his bestknown designs, the pendant was designed for the Finland House in New York - one of the most ambitious and successful projects of all time to showcase Finnish design. Perfecting the techniques of metal finishes, Tynell developed the 1965 Pendant with his exceptional ability to capture and translate a grace and exuberant lightness into his brass creations. Characterized by its triangular perforation pattern, an artistic detail utilised by Tynell in several of his lighting objects, the 1965 Pendant reflects the distinguished craftsmanship of the Finnish designer. With a frosted glass diffuser that softens the light, the pendant contributes to a subtle and tranquil environment.
Designed by Paavo Tynell.
- Suitable for indoor use
- Designed in 1965
- Polished Brass canopy finish
- Diffuser: Transparent glass, frosted on one side
- Brass fabric wire
- Supply voltage: AC power
- Due to natural materials surface and structure can vary
- All lamps can be fitted with a dimmer
- cULus Listed
- Available in various shade colors
- UL Listed
Materials Steel. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 18.1 in Dia x 10.2 in H
- Hang Height: 15.75-157.5 in
- Canopy: 4.3 in Dia x 4.3 in H
- Cord Length: 149.6 in
- Incandescent, Halogen, LED compatible
- 3 x 60W max 120V E26 (medium base) Incandescent lamp (not included) OR
- 3 x 46W max 120V E26 (medium base) Halogen lamp (not included) OR
- 13-16W 120V E26 (medium base) 1530 Lumens, 90CRI LED lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 10000007, 10000010, 10000009, 10000008, 10000006 GTIN5710902837585, 5710902837578, 5710902837561, 5710902837592, 5710902837554 Catalog ID 36172579 Reference ID "Gubi 1965 Pendant Light" (Stock ID 5155405037613)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.