The Bouroullec brothers continue their study of simplicity and elegance with their new Losanges collection. It’s about reinterpreting the traditional Persian rug using the ancient kilim technique. Technically complex, the Losanges collection requires great skill as it involves combining 13 colors through the geometrical rhombus shape, a great challenge for the craftsmen of Northern Pakistan. As well as being crafted by hand, the Afghan wool is also spun by hand, which allows for some unique color tones to be highlighted which make each rhombus different and each rug a unique item.
- Losanges Collection
- Designed by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec
- Technique: Hand woven
- Type: Kilim
- This collection can be made in special measures respecting the original proportions of the standard size
- Custom sizes are available; please contact sales team at (888)222-4410
Care and Cleaning
- Can be dry-cleaned
- It is recommended that you vacuum your rug regularly
- Clean any spillages with a suitable product before they dry
- We recommend to take your rug to a specialist dry-cleaner, if necessary
Due to color variances with monitor display, we recommend ordering samples / swatches before purchasing products.
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.
||100% Hand spun Afghan Wool.
Small - 5 feet 5 inches x 8 feet: 65W x 96L x 0.16H
Medium - 7 feet 7 inches x 9 feet 10 inches: 91W x 118L x 0.16H
Large - 9 feet 6 inches x 13 feet 5 inches: 114W x 161L x 0.16H
Shipping Time: Ships in 2 weeks.
Ships via Complimentary 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Cancellation & Return Policy
Custom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
Complimentary swatches are available for this product. Please fill out the form below to request up to 7 swatches. If you have any questions, please contact us at (888) 222-4410.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or fill out the form below.