The Harbour Column Table features a simple tabletop paired with a subtle yet sophisticated clover-shaped column profile: the same one you’ll see in the new swivel version of the Harbour Chair. The pairing gives the modern design a classic, exclusive feel. While the table was originally designed for the Harbour Chair, it also works beautifully with other seating types and styles. At the heart of the Harbour family, after all, is a desire to meet our constantly evolving needs with adaptability and grace.
At Menu Space – MENU’s testing ground for new products and a creative hub that’s part office, part café, and part co-working space – the Harbour Column Table has demonstrated an exceptional ability to meet every functional demand, while also pleasing the senses with its balanced, slim silhouette and tactility. The table is available with both round and rectangular tabletops, and in three heights – so finding the right one for your space is easy. You just might wonder how you managed without it.
The Harbour Column Table is available with three tabletop sizes: two round and one rectangular. Each can be crafted in charcoal linoleum, black oak veneer, or off white marble to suit your space and design preferences.
The clover-shaped column base is constructed in steel and aluminum in a black powder coated finish, with dining, counter and Bars to fit numerous needs in homes, workplaces, cafés, lobbies – the possibilities are endless. Mix and match bases and tabletops to create your ideal pairing.
Designed by Norm Architects.
- Harbour Collection
- Country Of Origin: Denmark
- Suitable for indoor use
- Available in two sizes
- Available in various table top finishes with Black base
- Quick Ship
Materials Base: Cast, extruded aluminum, steel.
Table Top: Estremoz marble, MDF and forbo linoleum or MDF and painted oak veneer.
- Small: 23.6 in Dia x 28.7 in H
- Large: 31.5 in Dia x 28.7 in H
- Small: 32 in W x 10 in D x 32 in H
- Large: 34 in W x 34 in D x 43 in H
- Small: 43.43 lbs. Large: 45.64 lbs.
- Large: 87.52 lbs.
- Overall: 47.33 lbs.
- Large: 49.54 lbs.
- Large: 91.42 lbs.
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 9326539, 9326149, 9326659, 9327539, 9327659, 9327139 GTIN5709262041923, 5709262041930, 5709262041947, 5709262041961, 5709262041985, 5709262041992 Catalog ID 37760184 Reference ID "Menu Harbour Column Round Dining Table with Star Base" (Stock ID 5225113190445)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.