Designed by Eric Pfeiffer with Loll, the Steel Fire Ring is made with 1/8-inch-thick steel and has a solid raised internal floor to contain the ashes. This fire ring is designed with three wide feet, so it sits stable on even rough surfaces. When in use, the vertical cutouts cast a windmill pattern of orange light on the surrounding area. Two horizontal cutouts help in moving the fire ring to different locations. The steel is unfinished and will develop a nice rusty patina over time. Add the recycled plastic Fire Ring Top, and the fire ring doubles as a cocktail table when not in use. The top also helps to keep rain and snow out.
- Available in three colors
- Leave Loll products outside year-round
- Loll never needs to be painted or stained and cleans easily with a soft brush, a natural cleaner, or a power wash
- Loll products are made with 100% recycled high-density polyethylene (HDPE) primarily from milk jugs (#2 plastics) that you take out to the curb every week
- Milk jugs are used due to their lack of pigment so Loll's vibrant colors can be created
- As Loll material is a post-consumer recycled material, the medium to create the material does inevitably fluctuate
- Although we do continuously strive for the best consistency possible, material color and texture may slightly vary from sheet good to sheet good and thus product to product
- There is ultraviolet (UV) stability in Loll material. Loll products are manufactured with a highly weatherable HDPE sheet
- Loll's post consumer resin includes a superior UV additive designed for plastics that improves exterior durability, greatly reducing characteristic surface degradation caused by sunlight and other UV light sources
- Pigments / color concentrates are also added that are formulated with the best weathering pigments available in the market in a particular color-space
- This unique and environmentally-conscious paper composite is used in some Loll pieces. Made with resin-saturated paper, Richlite requires no maintenance and may patina over time
- Loll was conceived as a way to repurpose excess skate ramp material. Founded on principles of efficient and responsible use/reuse of manufacturing material, Loll products are fabricated using lean manufacturing techniques
IMPORTANT NOTE: When burning wood, do NOT use Fire Ring directly on combustible surfaces, like wood decks. When in use, the Fire Ring will heat up and become extremely hot. Use good sense and caution when burning wood in your Fire Ring.Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.
- American Made
Materials Frame is made from steel.
Top is made from recycled plastic.
100% Recycled and Recyclable:
- Our material is recycled and recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE), primarily from milk jugs.
- Approximately 8 milk jugs are reclaimed per pound.
Specifications Overall Dimensions: 27.25 in Dia x 12.6 in H SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: AC-FRS-DW, AC-FRS-SB, AC-FRS-AR, AC-FRS-BL, AC-FRS-LG, AC-FRS-CG, AC-FRS-OR, AC-FRS-CW, AC-FRS-NB Catalog ID 1266294 Reference ID "Loll Designs Fire Ring Set" (Stock ID 423446068)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation & Return PolicyCustom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Loll Designs:
Five Year Warranty for all Loll products.
Color Fading is not covered under warranty.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.