Designed for the espresso afficionado, the Collar Espresso Maker from Stelton is for those looking for a full-bodied brew at home. Designed by Daniel Debiasi and Federico Sandri, this stoneware piece features stainless steel design coated in teflon with a matte black finish. The contrasting rubber wood handle provides a solid grip for lifting off of the heat. Suitable for all ranges except for induction, this espresso offers Scandinavian aesthetic while creating a high-quality espresso experience to remember.
Why We Love It:
- Simple, minimalist design brings style to kitchen space
- Pairs well with other pieces from the Collar range
Designed by Daniel Debiasi.Designed by Federico Sandri.
- Collar Collection
- Please notice: Not suitable for induction hobs - do not boil dry
- Available in Black color
- Quick Ship
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Stainless steel coated with Teflon and rubber wood handle. Specifications Overall Dimensions: 3.9 in W x 7.5 in D x 7.1 in H
Volume: 8.45 oz.
SKU420 GTIN5709846019812 Catalog ID 38374696 Reference ID "Stelton Collar Espresso Maker" (Stock ID 5272143429677)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.