Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410.
Please fill out the form to request up to 7 swatches. Samples take approximately 2-3 business days for delivery. All fields required.
Harry Bertoia's delicately industrial wire chairs are among the most recognized achievements of mid-century modern design. Like Saarinen and Mies, Bertoia found sublime grace in an industrial material, elevating it beyond its normal utility into a work of art. The entire 1952 wire collection is an astounding study in space, form and function by one of the master sculptors of the last century and a proud part of the Knoll heritage. Construction and Details
- Available in a range of KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck leathers
- Full cover attaches directly to the frame with hidden mono-filament and metal hooks
- Seat and base are constructed of welded steel rods with polished or satin chrome finish, or white, black, red, yellow, green, or blue powder coat
- Powder coat finish suitable for outdoor use
- Chrome finish is not suitable for outdoor use
- Plastic glides included on sled base to protect floors
- Knoll logo stamped into the back of the base
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
Due to variances in color perception with a monitor, samples are available and strongly recommended. Please contact our sales team at (888) 222-4410 to request a sample.
(inches) 21.75w x 19.75d x 30h
Seat height: 17.75
Catalog ID: 129571
Ships in 6-12 weeks.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.