Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410
Harry Bertoia's delicately industrial Side Chair is among the most recognized achievements of mid-century modern design. Like Saarinen and Mies, Bertoia found sublime grace in an industrial material, elevating it beyond its normal utility into a work of art.
- Bertoria Collection
- Designed by Harry Bertoia,1952
Cover is stretched over wire seat basket and attached to basket with hooks
Seat and base are constructed of welded steel rods with polished chrome or white or black powder coat finish
Frame in satin chrome
- Chrome finish and full cover are not suitable for outdoor use
- Plastic glides included on sled base to protect floors
- Knoll logo stamped into the back of the base
- Additional KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck leathers
- Frame in highly durable red, yellow, green, and blue powder coat (suitable for outdoor use)
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
- Dimensions (inches): Overall: 21.75W x 19.75D x 28.75H; Seat Height: 17.75
This product is available in more colors and finishes. Please contact our sales team at (888) 222-4410 or email@example.com.
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However if an item is customized or made to order, such as this product, 2Modern cannot cancel the order after 48 hours of placement or accept a return.
Harry Bertoia 1915-1978,Knoll,Modern Chairs
Designer: Harry Bertoia
Cover is stretched over wire seat basket and attached to basket with hooks.
Seat and base are constructed of welded steel rods with polished chrome or white or black powder coat finish.
Frame in satin chrome.
Overall: 21.75W x 19.75D x 28.75H
Seat Height: 17.75
Catalog ID: 129571
Ships in 6-10 weeks.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.