Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410
Vilhelm Wohlert designed the Satellite pendant in for Louis Poulsen in 1959. This pendant was designed to suit various sized rooms. Wohlert functionality includes easy installation, bulb changes and maintenance.
- Designed by Vilhelm Wohlert, 1959
- Type: Pendant light
The fixture provides uniform, general and diffuse illumination
The opening at the bottom of the glass produces downwards directed light
The quality of the glass ensures that the fixture is evenly lit
- Finish: White opal glass
- Mounting: Canopy: White; Cord type: 3-conductor, 18 AWG white PVC power cord
- Available in 3 sizes: 12", 14", 16"
- Glare free from the primary viewing angles
- Diffused, symmetric, comfortable light
- Easy bulb changes and maintenance
- Suitable for high and low mounting
* This is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However if an item is customized or made to order, such as this product, 2Modern cannot cancel the order after 48 hours of placement or accept a return.
Louis Poulsen,On Sale at 2Modern,Pendants
Shade: Hand-blown white opal glass.
Pendant stem: Brushed steel.
- Dimensions (inches):
Size 12": Shade: 11.8Dia x 12.6H
Size 14": Shade: 13.7Dia x 14.6H
Size 16": Shade: 15.7Dia x 16.5H
Cord length: 144
- Lamp type: Incandescent, LED, Compact Fluorescent
- Bulbs: 1 x 200W 120V E26 (medium base) A-23 Incandescent lamp OR 1 x 22W 120V E26 (medium base) A-21 LED lamp OR 1 x 26W/32W/42W 120-277V GX24q-3/4 Compact Fluorescent (not included)
- Label: cULus, Dry location, IBEW
Catalog ID: 32116
Ships in 2-4 weeks.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.