Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410
Enigma 545 was designed by Japanese designer Shoichi Uchiyama in 2007 and extends the Enigma family. Enigma 545 is a larger version of Enigma 425, based on the design idea of floating shades held by ultrathin wires, providing a transparent and light expression. The design fitted well with Louis Poulsens product philosophy, and was a new interpretation of the multi-shade system. Japanese grace combined with Scandinavian simplicity. An enigma is a mystery, referring to the fact that the shades appear to hover suspended when viewed illuminated from a distance.
- Designed by Shoichi Uchiyama, 2007
- Type: Pendant light
- Finish: Aluminum, brushed and lacquered, matte acrylic
- Mounting: Canopy: White (Hal) or brushed aluminum (HID); Cord type: 3-conductor, 18 AWG white PVC power cord
- Light and simple design
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Lateral dissemination of the light due to the special shade design
- Suitable for large rooms and high ceilings
- You can see right through it
Louis Poulsen,On Sale at 2Modern,Pendants
Cone: Cast aluminum.
Shades: Matte acrylic.
Pendant stem: Extruded brushed aluminum.
- Dimensions (inches):
Overall: 21.4Dia x 38.2H
Shade: 21.4Dia x 32.3H
- Lamp type: Halogen, Ceramic Metal Halide
- Bulbs: 1 x 50W 120V PAR16 GU10 Halogen lamp OR 1 x 20W MR16 GX10 Ceramic Metal Halide lamp (not included)
- Label: cULus, Dry location, IBEW
Catalog ID: 32140
Ships in 2-4 business days.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.