Panthella Table was designed by Verner Panton in 1971 and remain one of his most popular fixture designs. The organic shapes are typical of a Verner Panton design, as were the many strong colors the fixture was originally available in. Verner Panton wanted to create a light fixture where both the foot and the shade served as a reflector. Today the lamp is only available in white.
- Designed by Verner Panton, 1971
- Type: Table lamp
The fixture emits a soft and comfortable illumination
The hemispherical shade reflects the light downwards, and the material used ensures that the majority of the light is spread diffusely in the room from the surface of the shade
- Finish: White, opal acrylic
- Mounting: Cord type: White; Switch: In-line on/off switch provided
- Diffuse room lighting, primarily from the surface of the shade
- Good working light
- Easy to clean
- Classic status
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However if an item is customized or made to order, such as this product, 2Modern cannot cancel the order after 48 hours of placement or accept a return.
Base: White, injection molded ABS.
Shade: Injection molded white opal acrylic.
Housing: White, injection molded ABS.
- Dimensions (inches):
Overall: 15.7Dia x 21.8H
Cord length: 156
- Lamp type: Incandescent, LED
- Bulbs: 1 x 75W 120V E26 (medium base) A19 Incandescent lamp OR 1 x 15W 120V E26 (medium base) A19 LED lamp (not included)
- Label: cULus, Dry location, IBEW
Shipping Time: Ships in 2-4 business days.
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Custom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. A non-refundable 50% deposit will be taken when the order is placed and held in escrow. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
Custom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications.A non-refundable 50% deposit will be taken when the order is placed and held in escrow. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or fill out the form below.