Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410
The world's first completely transparent chair made from a single polycarbonate mold, La Marie combines essential design with an exceptionally robust structure to produce the lightness and intangibility of its image. An ingenious combination of lightness and strength, the result of painstaking and meticulous research on its polycarbonate material, this item is shock resistant. In addition to the crystal version, La Marie is available in four additional fluorescent shades: violet, light yellow, light orange and pinky orange.
- Made of transparent or batched-dyed polycarbonate
- Shock, scratch and weather resistant
- Stackable up to seven chairs high
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Suitable for residential or commercial use
- Enjoy a discount on a set of 4 La Marie Chairs
- Made in Italy
* This is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However if an item is customized or made to order, such as this product, 2Modern cannot cancel the order after 48 hours of placement or accept a return.
Kartell,Modern Chairs,On Sale at 2Modern,Outdoor Chairs,Philippe Starck b. 1949
Designer: Philippe Starck
Materials: Transparent and colored polycarbonate.
15.25w X 34.5h X 20.5d
Seat Height: 18.2
Catalog ID: 52437
Ships in 8 weeks.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.