Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410
Outdoor floor lamp releasing light through a frosted medium density, UV protected polyethylene globe, shielded by weaved synthetic polyethylene fiber lamp shade. Lamp shade is available in natural white and brown graphite. Iron structure can be securely bolted to the ground to prevent movement in high winds. Canopy is iron, coated with anti-corrosive, cataphoresis treatment to provide comprehensive protection against all weather conditions in accordance with IP 55 rating. Electrical cord is encased with protective neoprene. Base is weighted to sustain high winds and is open to allow the growth of grass. (IP 55).
- Fora Collection
- Designed by Gonzalo Milà and Alex Fernández Camps, 2010
- Type: Floor lamp
- Environment: Outdoor
- Available in brown graphite base / brown shade or natural white base / light beige shade
- Light source is protected by polyethylene globe of medium density and UV protection (Operating temperature: -40ºC to +70ºC)
- The cast iron base is distinguished by a radial base whose tubular design improves durability and allows light to reach the grass
- Black wire without switch
Bover,Floor Lamps,On Sale at 2Modern,Outdoor Floor Lamps
Materials: Polyethylene globe, cast iron base.
- Dimensions (inches):
Overall: 19.69Dia x 64.96H
Lamp Shade: 19.69Dia x 11.81H
Cord length: 98
- Earthing: Compulsory
- Lamp type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulbs: 2 x 20W 120V~60Hz, T4 E26 (medium base) self ballasted Compact Fluorescent lamp
- Listing: cETLus, IP-55
Catalog ID: 82620
Ships in 8-10 weeks.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.