Enigma 425 was designed by Japanese designer Shoichi Uchiyama in 2003. Uchiyama presented a design idea to Louis Poulsen involving floating shades held by ultrathin wires, providing a transparent and light expression. The idea fitted well with Louis Poulsens product philosophy and was a new interpretation of the multi-shade system. Japanese grace combined with Scandinavian simplicity. An enigma is a mystery, referring to the fact that the shades appear to hover unsuspended when viewed illuminated from a distance.
- Designed by Shoichi Uchiyama, 2003
- Type: Pendant light
The fixture emits glare-free, soft, comfortable downward light
The shade design ensures even illumination of the surface
The matte upper surface diffuses the light, while the shiny lower surface ensures optimal reflection
- Finish: Aluminum, brushed and lacquered, Matte acrylic
Cord type: 3-conductor, 18 AWG white PVC power cord
- Unique design
- Floating appearance
- Light and simple design
- Easy to clean
- Easy bulb changes
- You can see right through it
- Suitable for meeting and dining tables, etc
- Suitable for both the private and commercial market
* This is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However if an item is customized or made to order, such as this product, 2Modern cannot cancel the order after 48 hours of placement or accept a return.
Cone: Cast aluminum.
Shades: Matte acrylic.
Pendant stem: Extruded brushed aluminum.
- Dimensions (inches):
Overall: 16.6Dia x 29.3H
Cord length: 144
- Lamp type: Halogen
- Bulbs: 1 x 50W 120V PAR16 GU10 Halogen lamp (not included)
- Label: cULus, Dry location, IBEW
Shipping Time: Ships in 2-4 business days.
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door with a signature required, but does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris.
- Note: If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order will be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 for additional delivery options.
If you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.
2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or fill out the form below.