Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410
Enigma 425 was designed by Japanese designer Shoichi Uchiyama in 2003. Uchiyama presented a design idea to Louis Poulsen involving floating shades held by ultrathin wires, providing a transparent and light expression. The idea fitted well with Louis Poulsens product philosophy and was a new interpretation of the multi-shade system. Japanese grace combined with Scandinavian simplicity. An enigma is a mystery, referring to the fact that the shades appear to hover unsuspended when viewed illuminated from a distance.
- Designed by Shoichi Uchiyama, 2003
- Type: Pendant light
The fixture emits glare-free, soft, comfortable downward light
The shade design ensures even illumination of the surface
The matte upper surface diffuses the light, while the shiny lower surface ensures optimal reflection
- Finish: Aluminum, brushed and lacquered, Matte acrylic
Cord type: 3-conductor, 18 AWG white PVC power cord
- Unique design
- Floating appearance
- Light and simple design
- Easy to clean
- Easy bulb changes
- You can see right through it
- Suitable for meeting and dining tables, etc
- Suitable for both the private and commercial market
* This is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However if an item is customized or made to order, such as this product, 2Modern cannot cancel the order after 48 hours of placement or accept a return.
Cone: Cast aluminum.
Shades: Matte acrylic.
Pendant stem: Extruded brushed aluminum.
- Dimensions (inches):
Overall: 16.6Dia x 29.3H
Cord length: 144
- Lamp type: Halogen
- Bulbs: 1 x 50W 120V PAR16 GU10 Halogen lamp (not included)
- Label: cULus, Dry location, IBEW
Catalog ID: 51279
Ships in 2-4 weeks. Please note: This product is currently backordered.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.