The double-headed rotational ceiling fan, Dagny, with cylindrical central housing and straight, parallel arms, is designed in the retrospective aesthetic. The Dagny offers fluid lines and quiet axial rotation. The motor heads can be infinitely positioned in 180-degree arcs for optimum air movement; the greater the angles of the motors to the horizontal support rods (up or down), the faster the axial rotation. A slow, controlled axial rotation is achieved by both motor head position and fan blade speed. Matthews rotational fans circulate heat and air-conditioning more efficiently than traditional paddle fans.
- Constructed of cast aluminum and heavy stamped steel, the Dagny carries a limited lifetime warranty.
- The Dagny comes with this standard equipment: 3-speed remote control, line voltage 50 watt MR-16 GU10 down light, vaulted ceiling canopy.
- Downrods can be easily field cut; they are not threaded.
- The Dagny is available with the following blade options: hand-balanced metal blades with decorative metal blade guards or hand-balanced solid wood blades without blade guards.
- A safety cage (sold separately) can be added to each metal blade. The safety cages can be used on lower ceiling heights - as low as 7.0 Ft in the US or 8.3 Ft in Canada.
- UL Listed.
- Wood Blades are UL Listed for dry locations. Metal blades are UL Listed for damp locations. Ceiling fan should only be installed outdoors if in a fully covered location. Not recommended for salt water / ocean front applications.