Combining the clean, unadorned lines of the International Modernists with organic and geometric forms, the Catalina Collection is suggestive of the works of America's Mid-Century Modern designers. The years following WWII were a time of uncertainty but also of great hope and progress. Designs of the period reflected that sense of hope and the promise of an ideal future. In our current period, one finds comfort and nostalgia in Catalina's retro-modern shapes and sensibilities. The Catalina Bedroom is crafted in solid cherry hardwood or solid walnut hardwood.
All pieces are either finished with pre-catalyzed lacquer which is the conventional top coat for Copeland Furniture or water borne finish that resists stains, moisture rings and spots, heat damage (from hot beverages, etc.), and abrasions.
- Catalina Bedroom collection
- Made in USA
- Materials: Solid Cherry Hardwood or Solid Walnut Hardwood
- Soft-close drawer glides
- Curved drawer pull
- Natural variations in solid wood and hand-applied finishes make each piece unique
- Clean the surface of the furniture with a soft damp cloth and then dry thoroughly
- Conventional finish is GREENGUARD Certified for low chemical emissions
- Water Borne Finish has the added benefit of drastically reduced VOC emissions at the factory and off-gassing at the home
- Available in 2 finishes and 2 colors: 03 - Natural Cherry, 04 - Natural Walnut
- Dimensions (inches): Overall: 66.13W x 18D x 29.88H
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However if an item is customized or made to order, such as this product, 2Modern cannot cancel the order after 48 hours of placement or accept a return.
||Solid Cherry Hardwood or Solid Walnut Hardwood.
Overall: 66.13W x 18D x 29.88H
Shipping Time: Ships in 7-8 weeks.
Ships via Complimentary 2Modern White Glove Delivery & Assembly.
- Delivery: This full-service delivery includes inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, placement of product(s) in your room of choice, and removal of all packing materials. Customer signature is required.
- Assembly: The delivery team will provide up to 1 hour of basic assembly service. Assembly includes light set up requiring basic tools, such as a screw driver. Please note: Delivery team will not perform wall mounting, electrical wiring, or services requiring the use of power tools. Deliveries requiring window/door removal or crane services are available for additional fees; please contact customer service for an estimate (888) 222-4410.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Custom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. A non-refundable 50% deposit will be taken when the order is placed and held in escrow. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
Custom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications.A non-refundable 50% deposit will be taken when the order is placed and held in escrow. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
Complimentary swatches are available for this product. Please fill out the form below to request up to 7 swatches. If you have any questions, please contact us at (888) 222-4410.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or fill out the form below.