Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410
Panthella Floor was designed by Verner Panton in 1971 and remain one of his most popular fixture designs. The organic shapes are typical of a Verner Panton design, as were the many strong colors the fixture was originally available in. Verner Panton wanted to create a light fixture where both the foot and the shade served as a reflector. Today the lamp is only available in white.
- Designed by Verner Panton, 1971
- Type: Floor lamp
The fixture emits a soft and comfortable illumination
The hemispherical shade reflects the light downwards, and the material used ensures that the majority of the light is spread diffusely in the room from the surface of the shade
- Finish: White, opal acrylic
- Mounting: Cord type: White; Switch: In-line on/off foot switch provided
- Diffuse room lighting, primarily from the surface of the shade
- Easy to clean
- Classic status
* This is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However if an item is customized or made to order, such as this product, 2Modern cannot cancel the order after 48 hours of placement or accept a return.
Floor Lamps,Louis Poulsen,On Sale at 2Modern,Verner Panton 1926-1998
Designer: Verner Panton
Base: White, injection molded ABS.
Shade: Injection molded white opal acrylic.
Housing: White, injection molded ABS.
Stem: White, steel.
- Dimensions (inches):
Overall: 19.6Dia x 50.6H
Cord length: 132
- Lamp type: Incandescent, LED
- Bulbs: 1 x 150W 120V E26 (medium base) A21 Incandescent lamp OR 1 x 22W 120V E26 (medium base) A21 LED lamp (not included)
- Label: cULus, Dry location, IBEW
Catalog ID: 51280
Ships in 2-4 business days.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.