Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410.
Please fill out the form to request up to 7 swatches. Samples take approximately 2-3 business days for delivery. All fields required.
Designed by Mies van der Rohe his renowned Tugendhat House in Brno, Czech Republic, the Brno Chair reflects the groundbreaking simplicity of its original environment. The design is celebrated for its lean profile, clean lines and meticulous attention to detail. Features:
- Upholstery available in a wide range of Spinneybeck leathers
- Frame is chrome-plated 11 gauge steel. The mirror chrome-plating process includes lengthy nickel and silicone coatings for rust protection and increased durability. All chairs are polished to a mirror finish
- Clean, seamless joints and hidden drilled or countersunk holes (as opposed to punched) render the chair free of deformation
- Glides included
- The KnollStudio logo and signature of Ludwig Mies van der Rohe are stamped into the leg
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
Two frame options:
- Polished chrome, hand-ground and hand-buffed to a mirror finish. Upholstery straps attached with aluminum rivets
- Premium grade 304 bar stock stainless steel. Frame is shaped, welded and hand-buffed to a mirror finish. Upholstery straps attached with solid stainless steel screws
This product is available in more colors and finishes. Please contact our sales team at (888) 222-4410 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Designer: Mies van der Rohe
11-gauge chrome-plated steel; inner hardwood frame.
Variable density foam.
Dymetrol; suspension; full-grain, semi-aniline-dyed Spinneybeck leather.
22.75W x 22.5D x 31.5H
Seat height: 17.25
Arm height: 25.75
Catalog ID: 128585
Ships in 8-12 weeks.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.