Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410.
Charles Pollock's 1963 Executive Chair features what he described as technology the use of a single aluminum band around the chair's perimeter to hold the design together, structurally and visually. Fifty years after its introduction, the Pollock Chair continues to exude timeless elegance. This chair comes with a black anodized aluminum/black epoxy frame. Features:
- Available with or without arms. Arms are seamless, black phenolic plastic
- Upholstery available in a variety of KnollTextiles or Spinneybeck leathers
- Seat and back are multi-density urethane foam. Button tufting on fabric and leather
- Outer shell is integrally colored, black textured polypropylene
- Frame is extruded aluminum with polished, satin or black anodized finish. Steel support plate spans the width of the seat cushion
- Base is five-star design with hard or soft casters. Steel armature with polished aluminum, stainless or black epoxy-finished top caps
- Base features 360 degrees swivel, tilt with tilt tension and pneumatic seat height adjustment
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
This product is available in more colors and finishes. Please contact our sales team at (888) 222-4410 or email@example.com.
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However if an item is customized or made to order, such as this product, 2Modern cannot cancel the order after 48 hours of placement or accept a return.
Designer: Charles Pollock
Textured polypropylene shell.
Extruded aluminum frame.
Steel support under the cushion.
Tufted Spinneybeck Volo leather upholstery.
five-star base with casters.
26.25W x 28.25D x 31-36H
Seat height: 18-23
Arm Height: 24 - 29
Catalog ID: 127609
Ships in 7-9 weeks.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.