Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410.
Use our wallpaper calculator to determine how many wallpaper rolls you may need. Calculation is specific to this wallpaper and automatically adds 10% to ensure complete wall coverage.
Please enter your wall size:
Originally designed for the Wythe Hotel in Brooklyn, this traditional looking print is an homage to the history of their building as a rope making warehouse. Perfect for a boat lover‘s home or a sea side cottage, modern or classic. Light reflective and will subtly pick up some colors from the surrounding room.
- Cordage collection
- Designed by Dan Funderburgh
- Shamrock on Ivory Clay Coated Paper: Creamy white matte clay-coated face with traditional paper backing
- Sandshell on Stone Vinyl: Type 1 off-white matte vinyl with non-woven backing, well suited for areas with moisture or high traffic
- Marshmallow on Silver Mylar: Smooth matte metallic polyester face with a non-woven backing
- Maritime on Matte Gold Mylar: Smooth matte metallic with a non-woven backing
- Screens: 1
- Colors achieved: 2
- Pattern repeat: 15.13-inch
- Side to side match: Straight across
Flavor Paper,Wallpaper,What's New at 2Modern
Flavor Paper prints on range of recycled, PVC-FREE, and recycled grounds using environmentally friendly water-based inks.
Our made-to-order approach saves energy, facilitates customization, and eliminates excess paper waste.
In additional, all of wallpapers are Class A fire rated per ASTM- E84.
Colors achieved: 2
Roll Length: 180 (inches)
Roll Width: 27 (inches)
Pattern Repeat: 15.13 (inches)
Pattern Match: straight across
Catalog ID: 235099
Ships in 5 weeks.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.