Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410
The MR Collection represents some of the earliest steel furniture designs by Mies van der Rohe. The material choice was inspired by fellow Bauhaus master Marcel Breuer, while the forms are thought to be modern derivatives of 19th century iron rocking chairs.
We offer the MR Chaise Lounge Chair in all Spinneybeck leathers available from Knoll (although we highlight only select favorites on this page). To order a color not shown above, please contact us and we would be happy to arrange it for you. Features:
- Available in a variety of Spinneybeck leathers with matching leather straps
- Leather cushion crafted in a series of quilted and seamed sections
- Cushion supported by 12 cowhide belting straps with edges stained to match if specified in black. For all other colors, leather is sandwiched to belting thickness on both front and back, with sides left natural
- Frame is seamless tubular stainless steel with a polished finish. Glides not included
- The KnollStudio logo and signature of Ludwig Mies van der Rohe are stamped into the frame
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
More fabric and color options are available; please contact our Knoll expert, Allison Kersun, at 888-222-4410 xtn 1005.
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However if an item is customized or made to order, such as this product, 2Modern cannot cancel the order after 48 hours of placement or accept a return.
Knoll,Lounge Chairs,Ludwig Mies van der Rohe 1886-1969,Modern Chairs
Designer: Mies van der Rohe
Materials: Tubular stainless steel and thick cowhide sling with leather laces.
23.5W x 47.25D x 37.5H
Catalog ID: 129775
Ships in 6-10 weeks.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.