Those whose souls crave adventure, who long to explore all the riches the world has to offer, will recognize the essence of discovery and exoticism in the Explorer Collection.
Your desire for unique, exciting experiences is rivaled only by your hunger for affordable comfort, in all its forms. Think sustainable, plantation-grown Acacia and Eucalyptus, regatta rope that triumphs over time and the elements, maintaining its natural beauty and strength for generations. Envision granite, cocoa, teak, and flame—the colors that animate your dreams of exploration and quest. Powder-coated metal finishes protect some of these durable yet elegant pieces, affording you the opportunity to rest—between bouts of wanderlust—without a care in the world. Why worry? Nomads like you revere practicality and craftsmanship, which echo throughout each piece in this collection.
Recreate paradise indoors or out with furniture that maintains its bold good looks, while holding you in an embrace of deep comfort. Hewn from recyclable, organic, all-weather materials (fast-drying rope, 10,000 double-braided and UV-stabilized yarns), these pieces reflect your adventurous spirit and thirst for discovery.
- Explorer Collection
- Country of Manufacture: Vietnam
- Assembly Required
- Available in Acacia Wood/Mixed Grey Rope color
Materials Acacia wood, Mixed Grey rope. Specifications Overall Dimensions: 22 in W x 23 in D x 74 in H
Packaged Dimensions: 23 in W x 23 in D x 74 in H
Product Weight: 84 lbs.
Packaged Weight: 90 lbs.
SKU504FT420P2G-E Catalog ID 33981118 Reference ID "Seasonal Living Wings Cabinet" (Stock ID 5013944401965)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyReturn Policy
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Contact Customer Service