David Adjaye's cantilevered side chairs explore propping and balancing, so that they are simultaneously functional and sculptural. Washington Skin™ is a colorful solid, while its inverted counterpoint, Washington Skeleton™, is reduced to a fine geometric lattice sharing the same envelope.
Designed by David Adjaye.
- Washington Collection
- Shell and legs are cast in three parts and are connected using mortise and tenon joinery and stainless steel fasteners
- The unique prop-leg design is reinforced internally with a cast aluminum brace that is over-molded with nylon
- Designer’s signature and the KnollStudio logo are located under the seat
- Features integral glides that elevate and protect the leg profile
- Not suitable for outdoor use
- Available in various finishes
- Quick Ship
Materials Injection-molded, glass-reinforced nylon. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 18 in W x 20.25 in D x 32.5 in H
- Seat Height: 17.5 in
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: WS2CN-011, WS2CN-012, WS2CN-013, WS2CN-015, WS2CN-016, WS2CN-017 Catalog ID 16003829 Reference ID "Knoll Washington Skin Nylon Chair" (Stock ID 144383049737)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $85.00
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern White Glove Delivery & Assembly.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This full-service delivery includes inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, placement of product(s) in your room of choice, and removal of all packing materials. Customer signature is required.
- Assembly: The delivery team will provide up to 1 hour of basic assembly service. Assembly includes light set up requiring basic tools, such as a screw driver. Please note: Delivery team will not perform wall mounting, electrical wiring, or services requiring the use of power tools. Deliveries requiring window/door removal or crane services are available for additional fees; please contact customer service for an estimate (888) 222-4410.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.