A simply chic fixture embracing New York lounge styles, the Warren Wall Lamp with TR Bulb by Menu takes you back to more sensual times. Designed in partnership with Søren Rose Studio, elevate your design esthetic with an option of black or brass lamp attachments for a more muted or bold look. Available in a shiny or mattee opal globe, you can achieve just the right ambiance that pairs well with your style.
Designed by Søren Rose Studio & Tim Rundle.
- Tribeca Collection by Menu
- Designed in 2018 by Danish Studio House, Søren Rose Studio
- Suitable for indoor use
- New York-style wall lamp
- UL Listed
- Available in Shiny Opal or Matte Opal TR bulb finish
- Available in Black or Brass finish
- Quick Ship
Materials Porcelain Sockets.
Solid brass/powder-coated steel/brushed steel.
- Overall: 24.4 in W x 22.1 in H
- Cord Length: 78.7 in
- 1 x 60W 120V E26 (medium base) Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: Set-1950539-TR-SH, Set-1950539-TR-SH, Set-1950539-TR-MA, Set-1950539-TR-MA, Set-1950839-TR-SH, Set-1950839-TR-SH, Set-1950839-TR-MA, Set-1950839-TR-MA GTIN5709262970773, 5709262970773, 5709262970773, 5709262970773, 5709262970766, 5709262970766, 5709262970766, 5709262970766 Catalog ID 32901448 Reference ID "Menu Warren Wall Lamp with TR Bulb" (Stock ID 4706340503597)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.