A wood and fabric composition, the Jonathan Adler Ventana Single Wall Sconce, designed for Robert Abbey, is a modern wall light that suits a variety of interior schemes, from traditional to transitional to modern. This Robert Abbey lamp makes a fine bedroom lighting option, its ebony wood finish and linen shade yielding a minimal composition finished with metallic accents in either antique brass or polished nickel.
- Ventana Collection
- Designed by Jonathan Adler for Robert Abbey
- Cord cover/direct wire
- Hi-Lo Rotary switch on backplate
- UL Listed
- Dry Rated: Suitable for indoor use
- Available in Natural Linen fabric shade with Rolled Edge hem
- Available in Ebony wood finish with Antique Brass OR Polished Nickel accent
Care Instructions:To clean, use a soft cloth only. Do not use any chemical or abrasive cleaners.Designed by Jonathan Adler.
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials Wood, fabric shade. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 9 in W x 8 in D x 17.25 in H
- Shade: 9 in W x 6 in D x 6.25 in H
- Backplate: 6.5 in W x 6.5 in H
- 1 x 60W 120V E12 (candelabra base) type G16 Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 672, PN672 GTIN8322712410, 8322536726 Catalog ID 29568290 Reference ID "Jonathan Adler Ventana Single Wall Sconce" (Stock ID 4114903334957)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.