The stars are distant, undefined, vague. Twinkles overhead at night - those are the lights of Vaghe Stelle.
Inspired by both the bare lamps of Adolf Loos, who deemed all ornaments a crime, and by Leopardi’s Canti (“Vaghe stelle dell'Orsa, io non credea tornare ancor per uso a contemplarvi…”), this extremely elegant lamp by architect Antoni de Moragas i Spà, the son of Antoni de Moragas Gallissà, also an architect and the first president of ADI-FAD, was envisioned during the restructuring process on an old textile warehouse in Barcelona’s new Brasserie Flo in 1982.
Two concentric brass rings hold aloft as many as 18 carbon filament bulbs by means of a number of glass ossicles at different heights, generating an exquisite amber-colored light like a wandering night star.
- Designed by Antoni de Moragas i Spà, 1983
- Pyrex tubes
- Transparent electrical cable
- UL Listed
- Dry Rated: Suitable for indoor use
Designed by Antoni de Moragas i Spà.
- Clean with a smooth cloth. Do not use ammonia, solvents or abrasive cleaning products.
- UL Listed
Materials Structure, socket, central ring and circular ceiling plate made of polished varnished brass Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 39.4 in Dia x 16.5 in H
- Canopy: 6.3 in Dia x 1.3 in H
- Cable Length: 196.8 in
- 18 x 2W 120V E12 (candelabra base) Filament LED lamp (included)
- 18 x 25W max 120V E12 (candelabra base) Filament tubular Incandescent lamp (included)
- Dry Rated
SKUVGS01 Catalog ID 18451313 Reference ID "Santa & Cole Vaghe Stelle Pendant" (Stock ID 258507964425)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.