The branches of the mulberry shrubs are harvested in the autumn, and the innermost (white) layer of bark is tripped from the timber and boiled in a mixture of water and soda ash. The strips are then beaten by hand until they have been well separated. The diffuser is formed by hand sewing the prepared clusters of fiber to a cotton grid affixed to the stainless steel base structure. The base of the table lamp is a copper plated cylinder.
- Unit Collection
- Handmade in Bangkok, Thailand
- Local, natural materials and low impact/low energy production process
- 8’ clear cord set with rocker switch
- UL Listed
Care Instructions: Shades can be dusted and lightly vacuumed.
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials Base: Hand finished stainless steel with copper.
Diffuser: mulberry bark.
- Overall: 12 in Dia x 9.5 in H
- Base: 3 in Dia
- 1 x 9W max 120V E26 (medium base) type A19 or G16 LED lamp (not included)
SKUAW-TL16038 Catalog ID 20961778 Reference ID "ANGO Unit Mulberry Table Lamp" (Stock ID 696745689133)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.