The Unilume Slimline Jumper Connector is used to link one Unilume Slimline Fixture to another or Unilume Slimline Splice Box. Use when there is a break in your cabinets by running under your lower cabinets and back up to your upper cabinets to keep one constant flow of power.
- Unilume Collection
- Use to join two Unilume Slimline Uncercabinet Lights together or to power from Unilume SLimline Splice Box
- Accessories not included but are required to create full system: Unilume Slimline Undercabinet Light, Unilume Slimline Splice Box (hardwired applications), or Unilume Slimline Plug-In Power Supply (plug-in applications)
- Accessories not included but might be used in some applications: Unilume Slimline Straight Connector or Unilume Slimline "T" Connector
- ETL Listed
- Available in five lengths
- Available in Black finish
- Quick Ship
Specifications Overall Dimensions:
- XShort: 1 in L
- Short: 3 in L
- Medium: 6 in L
- Long: 12 in L
- XLong: 24 in L
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 700UCJC01B, 700UCJC03B, 700UCJC06B, 700UCJC12B, 700UCJC24B GTIN0884655240550, 0884655240574, 0884655302746, 0884655240598, 0884655241458 Catalog ID 14080854 Reference ID "TECH Lighting Unilume Slimline Jumper Connector" (Stock ID 10388214729)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.