Their new Type 75™ Giant floor lamp is a striking, modernist alternative to the Original 1227™ Giant. Featuring precision machined components and a rotating shade that offers not only a switched bulb system to allow for multiple light levels, but also unique halo-effect illumination, this is a statement piece that is as functional as it is beautiful.
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.Designed by Sir Kenneth Grange.
- Designed by Designed by Sir Kenneth Grange, 2016
- Anglepoise® constant tension spring technology
- Dry Rated: Suitable for indoor use
- Available in Jet Black or Alpine White color
- Quick Ship
Materials Satin powder coated finish.
Aluminum shade, fork and spacers.
Aluminum and steel base with cast iron base weights.
Stainless steel fasteners and adjusters.
Silicone rubber covered cable.
- Shade: 16.5 in Dia x 18.5 in H
- Cable Length: 177.2 in
- Base: 23.6 in W
- Compact Fluorescent
- 3 x 15W 110-120V E26 (medium base) Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 32003, 32007 GTIN5019644320035, 5019644320073 Catalog ID 8682091 Reference ID "Anglepoise Type 75™ Giant Floor Lamp" (Stock ID 7810967497)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.