Designed by Mies van der Rohe for his renowned Tugendhat House in Brno, Czech Republic, this chair reflects the groundbreaking simplicity of its original environment. The design is celebrated for its lean profile, clean lines and meticulous attention to detail.
Designed by Mies van der Rohe.Due to color variances with monitor display, we recommend ordering samples / swatches before purchasing products.Product Details
- The Ludwig Mies van der Rohe Collection
- Designed by Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe ca.1930
- Clean, seamless joints and hidden drilled or countersunk holes (as opposed to punched) render the chair free of deformation
- Available in a wide range of KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck® leathers
- Thin-seat version, modeled after the original 1929 specifications, is also available
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified® for low-emitting products
- Available in various fabric colors
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Seat has an inner hardwood frame cushioned with variable density foam.
Dymetrol seat suspension enhances comfort level.
Frame is chrome-plated 11 gauge steel.
The mirror chrome-plating process includes lengthy nickel and silicone coatings for rust protection and increased durability.
All chairs are polished to a mirror finish.
- Overall: 22.75 in W x 22.5 in D x 31.5 in H
- Seat Height: 17.5 in
- Arm Height: 25.75 in
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 245AT-C-K12361, 245AT-C-K123615, 245AT-C-0923, 245AT-C-0945, 245AT-C-0953, 245AT-C-0960, 245AT-C-BLCK, 245AT-C-SABLK Catalog ID 128585 Reference ID "Knoll Tubular Brno Chair" (Stock ID 197056305)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $160.05
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern White Glove Delivery & Assembly.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This full-service delivery includes inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, placement of product(s) in your room of choice, and removal of all packing materials. Customer signature is required.
- Assembly: The delivery team will provide up to 1 hour of basic assembly service. Assembly includes light set up requiring basic tools, such as a screw driver. Please note: Delivery team will not perform wall mounting, electrical wiring, or services requiring the use of power tools. Deliveries requiring window/door removal or crane services are available for additional fees; please contact customer service for an estimate (888) 222-4410.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Complimentary swatches are available for this product. Please fill out the form below to request swatches. If you have any questions, please contact us at (888) 222-4410.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.