A triple suspended model version of Tube that highlights its own lighting installation. The part that is normally hidden is put on display and incorporated as part of the overall composition.
Designed by Ichiro Iwasaki.
- Tube Collection
- Designed in 2019
- Suitable for indoor use
- Installation type: Surface mounted
- Lamp for general lighting that equally distributes the light in all directions
- Driver included: CC - Constant Current 700 mA 120-277V 50/60Hz
- Awards: Interior Design Best of Year 2019, AZ Award 2020 Award of Merit
- Dimmable with a 0-10V dimmer
- cULus Listed
- Available in Grey L2, Grey M1, Grey D1 finish
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials LED support: Aluminum.
- Overall: 11.25 in W x 11.25 in D x 5.75 in H
- Max Height: 49 in
- Canopy: 19 in Dia x 1.25 in H
- 3 x 13.5W 120-277V 5220 Lumens, >90CRI, 2700K LED lamp (included)
- Dry Rated
SKU6155-71/12 Catalog ID 37714202 Reference ID "VIBIA Tube 6155 Pendant Light" (Stock ID 5221933088813)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.