An LED edge-lit panel inside a compact, open stainless steel form allows the Tria to deliver superior illumination. Two suspension cables precisely hold the fixture in any desired orientation, preventing twisting and turning.
Designed by Stephen Blackman.
- Designed in the USA, 2015
- Replaceable light source
- Edge-lit LED panel emits bright, even illumination
- Two easily adjustable thin black cords suspend fixtures 10” to 72” from ceiling
- Adjustable 10" to 72” from ceiling
- Driver located in canopy housing
- Instant on/off
- Longer suspension cable available
- Upgradeable to 120-277V input driver with universal dimming
- Dimmable with TRIAC Dimmer
- ETL Listed
- Damp Rated: Suitable for bathrooms and covered patios
- Available in Polished Chrome or White shade color
- Quick Ship
Materials Stamped stainless steel, acrylic diffuser. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 5.75 in W x 5.75 in D x 8.1 in H
- Hang Height: 10-72 in
- Canopy: 6.3 in W x 6.3 in D x 1.6 in H
- 7W 120V 321 Lumens, 90CRI, 3000K LED lamp (included)
- Damp Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: TRI-05P-PC-12T-30K, TRI-05P-WH-12T-30K GTIN688474010024, 688474010765 Catalog ID 31833298 Reference ID "Blackjack Lighting Tria Pendant" (Stock ID 4516479467565)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.