The orbs of luminosity cinched in the middle for the tautest of waistlines give the TR10 pendant the oh-so-envied hourglass figure. The luminescence of the natural birch exterior graduates from a clamor of light at the fixture’s wider points to a whisper at its closely gathered middle. The pendant also comes in a white polypropylene version. The TR in the name given to these fixtures represents the initials of Danish designer Tom Rossau, who envisions and manufactures the beauties.
Designed by Tom Rossau.
- Ethos collection
- Designed by Tom Rossau
- Country of Manufacture: Denmark
- Suitable for indoor use
- Clear cord
- Available in 2 sizes: small / 40 in H, large / 53 in H
- Offered in 2 options of color and material: white polypropylene, natural birch
- UL Listed
Materials Birch, polypropylene. Specifications DIMENSIONS:
- Small: 16" Dia x 40" H
- Large: 17" Dia x 53" H
- Compact Fluorescent
- 2 x 9.5W 120V E26 (medium base) type A19 LED lamp (not included) OR
- 2 x 18W 120V E26 (medium base) type A19 Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included)
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: TR10-PND-SM-PL-NAT, TR10-PND-LG-PL-NAT, TR10-PND-SM-BI-NAT, TR10-PND-LG-BI-NAT Catalog ID 3620317 Reference ID "Tom Rossau TR10 Pendant Light" (Stock ID 2416313541)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.