Projecting a flattering glow from its opal glass diffuser, the MENU TR Bulb Table Light has been designed to be both table lamp and wall light. This minimalist lighting design features a sumptuous opal glass orb that sits on a round base of brushed brass or marble, creating a poetic composition of two round forms. An ideal modern table lamp wherever nuanced light is needed, this inspired MENU lamp makes a striking bedside lamp, hallway light, or lighting option for tight spaces.
Designed by Tim Rundle.
- TR Bulb Collection
- Suitable for indoor use
- 1800-2700K: Dim to Warm
- UL Listed
- Available in two color temperatures
- Available in Matte Opal or Shiny Opal shade color
- Available in Grey Marble finish
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials Opal glass, powder coated steel, marble. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 7.9 in Dia x 8.7 in H
- Cord Length: 78.7 in
- 1 x 6W 120V 410 Lumens, 2700K or 1800-2700K E26 (medium base) LED lamp
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 1492629, 1492679, 1492639, 1492689, 1492629, 1492679, 1492639, 1492689 GTIN5709262028436, 5709262036615, 5709262028443, 5709262036660, 5709262028436, 5709262036615, 5709262028443, 5709262036660 Catalog ID 14773698 Reference ID "Menu TR Bulb Table or Wall Light" (Stock ID 46863155209)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.