The Toledo chair is a graceful combination of cast-aluminum back and seat sections joined by tubular aluminum arms and legs. Immediately recognized as a classic, Toledo is part of the permanent collection of The Museum of Modern Art.
- Designed by Jorge Pensi
- Chairs can be stacked up to 4 high
- Chairs are stamped under the seat with the name of the designer and the manufacturer, AMAT 3
- Available with or without seat pad in a range of KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck leathers
- Chairs without a seat pad are appropriate for outdoor use and will not reflect extreme outdoor temperatures
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
More options are available; please contact our furniture experts, 1-888-222-4410 (press 1).Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.Designed by Jorge Pensi.
- Quick Ship
Materials Seat, back, and arms are thermo-treated polished cast aluminum.
Legs are anodized polished aluminum.
The Toledo Chair is 100% recyclable.
- Overall: 21.6 in W x 21.25 in D x 29.9 in H
- Seat Height: 17.75 in/li>
- Arm Height: 27.25 in
SKU29C Catalog ID 128553 Reference ID "Knoll Toledo Stacking Chair" (Stock ID 197055097)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern White Glove Delivery & Assembly.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This full-service delivery includes inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, placement of product(s) in your room of choice, and removal of all packing materials. Customer signature is required.
- Assembly: The delivery team will provide up to 1 hour of basic assembly service. Assembly includes light set up requiring basic tools, such as a screw driver. Please note: Delivery team will not perform wall mounting, electrical wiring, or services requiring the use of power tools. Deliveries requiring window/door removal or crane services are available for additional fees; please contact customer service for an estimate (888) 222-4410.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.