Sometimes the most striking designs will blend in as much as they stand out. Such is the case with the Tilee, a elegant and modern wall light created by Marcello Zilliani in 2005. Its die-cast Zamak body features a chrome finish, and the diffuser is flashed, blown glass in white. The Tilee emits a gorgeous glow of diffused light.
Inspiration behind the design: Armed with a brilliant creative mind and a degree in architecture, Marcello Zilliani built a career with designs that are simple, yet elegant and versatile. With the Tilee, the designer was inspired to create a modern and sophisticated light that blended well with its surroundings while also adding to the aesthetic.
- Designed in 2005
- Suitable for indoor use
- UL Listed
- ADA Compliant
- Available in White finish
Designed by Marcello Zilliani.
- Do not use alcohol or other solvents
- Use only a soft cloth to clean the appliance, dampened with water and soap or mild cleanser if needed for resistant dirt
- Quick Ship
- ADA Compliant
- UL Listed
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Glass, zamak. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 4.2 in W x 3.9 in D x 4.2 in H
- 1 x 60W 120V G9 base Frosted Halogen lamp (included)
- Dry Rated
SKUFU746009 Catalog ID 32985271 Reference ID "FLOS Tilee Wall / Ceiling Light" (Stock ID 4735280709677)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.