Tesla series is at the pinnacle of where lighting innovation meets energy efficiency. A high performance serviceable integrated LED with a state of the art light engine delivers incredible maintenance-free optics and performance ideal for high-end residential and commercial applications. With a wide variety of solid die-cast trims in a multitude of handsome plated or powder coated finishes, the Tesla collection is sure to enhance style and appeal in any space. Tesla PRO provides up to 60% higher lumen output over the standard Tesla collection for when more lighting is required such as in tall ceiling applications. The trim and LED engine are manufactured as a single unit with endless amounts of specifications including shape and finish of trim, adjustability, color temperature, and beam distribution to create the perfect combinations of form, factor, and function. The housing is sold separately and is available for both New Construction and Remodel applications with IC and airtight rating options.
- Tesla Pro Collection
- Suitable for interior use
- Compatible Housings: Tesla 2 inch housings
- Borosilicate clear diffuser
- Assembled in the USA
- 30 degree visual cutoff angle for glare control
- Tesla 2" housings can be used with 2" Tesla and Tesla PRO series trims. Trim and LED Light engine are manufactured together, no lamp required. Housing is sold separately
- Wide variety of solid die-cast trims in a multitude of handsome plated or powder coated finishes. Use HR-2LED-R14D (remodel) or HR-2LED-H09D-ICA (new construction) housings with adjustable trims
- Smooth and continuous Electronic Low Voltage (ELV) and 0-10V dimming options down to 5%. Superior cut-off angle for glare control
- UL Listed
- Damp rated for bathrooms and covered patios
- ADA Compliant
- Title 24
- Energy Star Rated
- Available in Spot, Narrow or Flood beam spread
- Available in various CRI/color temperatures
- Available in Copper Bronze, Brushed Nickel or White finish
- Quick Ship
- ADA Compliant
- UL Listed
- Energy Star
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Durable die-cast aluminum construction with borosilicate glass lens.
Extruded aluminum heat sink.
- Overall: 4.25 in W x 4.25 in D x 3.9 in H
- Cutout: 3.9 in
- Trim Size: 4.5 in
- Aperture: 2 in
Narrow 30 Degrees, Spot 15 Degrees:
- 1 x 14.5W 120-240-277V 972 Lumens, 85CRI, 2700K Module LED lamp (included)
- 1 x 14.5W 120-240-277V 1014 Lumens, 85CRI, 3000K Module LED lamp (included)
- 1 x 14.5W 120-240-277V 1092 Lumens, 85CRI, 3500K Module LED lamp (included)
- 1 x 14.5W 120-240-277V 1122 Lumens, 85CRI, 4000K Module LED lamp (included)
- 1 x 14.5W 120-240-277V 792 Lumens, 90CRI, 2700K Module LED lamp (included)
- 1 x 14.5W 120-240-277V 906 Lumens, 90CRI, 3000K Module LED lamp (included)
- 1 x 14.5W 120-240-277V 954 Lumens, 85CRI, 2700K Module LED lamp (included)
- 1 x 14.5W 120-240-277V 990 Lumens, 85CRI, 3000K Module LED lamp (included)
- 1 x 14.5W 120-240-277V 1056 Lumens, 85CRI, 3500K Module LED lamp (included)
- 1 x 14.5W 120-240-277V 1080 Lumens, 85CRI, 4000K Module LED lamp (included)
- 1 x 14.5W 120-240-277V 744 Lumens, 90CRI, 2700K Module LED lamp (included)
- 1 x 14.5W 120-240-277V 870 Lumens, 90CRI, 3000K Module LED lamp (included)
- Damp Location
- Title 24 (90CRI version)
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: HR2LEDT709PF827BN, HR2LEDT709PF827CB, HR2LEDT709PF827WT, HR2LEDT709PF830BN, HR2LEDT709PF830CB, HR2LEDT709PF830WT, HR2LEDT709PF835BN, HR2LEDT709PF835CB, HR2LEDT709PF835WT, HR2LEDT709PF840BN, HR2LEDT709PF840CB, HR2LEDT709PF840WT, HR2LEDT709PF927BN, HR2LEDT709PF927CB, HR2LEDT709PF927WT, HR2LEDT709PF930BN, HR2LEDT709PF930CB, HR2LEDT709PF930WT, HR2LEDT709PN827BN, HR2LEDT709PN827CB, HR2LEDT709PN827WT, HR2LEDT709PN830BN, HR2LEDT709PN830CB, HR2LEDT709PN830WT, HR2LEDT709PN835BN, HR2LEDT709PN835CB, HR2LEDT709PN835WT, HR2LEDT709PN840BN, HR2LEDT709PN840CB, HR2LEDT709PN840WT, HR2LEDT709PN927BN, HR2LEDT709PN927CB, HR2LEDT709PN927WT, HR2LEDT709PN930BN, HR2LEDT709PN930CB, HR2LEDT709PN930WT, HR2LEDT709PS827BN, HR2LEDT709PS827CB, HR2LEDT709PS827WT, HR2LEDT709PS830BN, HR2LEDT709PS830CB, HR2LEDT709PS830WT, HR2LEDT709PS835BN, HR2LEDT709PS835CB, HR2LEDT709PS835WT, HR2LEDT709PS840BN, HR2LEDT709PS840CB, HR2LEDT709PS840WT, HR2LEDT709PS927BN, HR2LEDT709PS927CB, HR2LEDT709PS927WT, HR2LEDT709PS930BN, HR2LEDT709PS930CB, HR2LEDT709PS930WT GTIN790576359403, 790576359410, 790576359397, 790576359465, 790576359472, 790576359458, 790576359526, 790576359533, 790576359519, 790576359557, 790576359564, 790576359540, 790576359434, 790576359441, 790576359427, 790576359496, 790576359502, 790576359489, 790576359588, 790576359595, 790576359571, 790576359649, 790576359656, 790576359632, 790576359700, 790576359717, 790576359694, 790576359731, 790576359748, 790576359724, 790576359618, 790576359625, 790576359601, 790576359670, 790576359687, 790576359663, 790576455068, 790576455075, 790576455051, 790576455129, 790576455136, 790576455112, 790576455181, 790576455198, 790576455174, 790576455211, 790576455228, 790576455204, 790576455099, 790576455105, 790576455082, 790576455150, 790576455167, 790576455143 Catalog ID 15063856 Reference ID "WAC Lighting Tesla Pro 2IN Square Open Reflector Trim" (Stock ID 77914603529)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by WAC Lighting:
5 years functional, 2 years finish.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.