Tesla series is at the pinnacle of where lighting innovation meets energy efficiency. A high performance serviceable integrated LED with a state of the art light engine delivers incredible maintenance-free optics and performance ideal for high-end residential and commercial applications. With a wide variety of solid die-cast trims in a multitude of handsome plated or powder coated finishes, the Tesla collection is sure to enhance style and appeal in any space. Tesla PRO provides up to 60% higher lumen output over the standard Tesla collection for when more lighting is required such as in tall ceiling applications. The trim and LED engine are manufactured as a single unit with endless amounts of specifications including shape and finish of trim, adjustability, color temperature, and beam distribution to create the perfect combinations of form, factor, and function. The housing is sold separately and is available for both New Construction and Remodel applications with IC and airtight rating options.
- Tesla Collection
- Suitable for interior use
- For use with Tesla 2 inch trims
- Tesla 2" housings can be used with 2" Tesla and Tesla PRO series trims. Trim and LED Light engine are manufactured together, no lamp required. Housing is sold separately
- New construction housing is supplied with hanger bars, adjustable from 14.5" to 25"
- Housings accommodate surfaces from 1/2" to 3/4" thickness (Up to 1" for remodel)
- New construction is IC Rated Airtight, suitable for direct contact with insulation. Remodel is non-IC airtight, insulation must be kept at least 3" away from housing
- Chicago plenum safety rating option is available for new construction housing. The trim and LED engine are manufactured as a single unit with endless amounts of specifications including shape and finish of trim, adjustability, color temperature, and beam distribution to create the perfect combinations of form, factor, and function
- Universal 120-277V driver with smooth and continuous Low Voltage Electronic (ELV) and 0-10V dimming options down to 5%
- UL Listed
- Damp Rated
- Wet Rated
- Title 24
- ADA Compliant
- Available in New Construction or Chicago Plenum Rated New Construction
- Quick Ship
- ADA Compliant
- UL Listed
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Housing and junction box are 20 gauge steel.
Frame and hanger bars are heavy gauge galvanized steel.
- Overall: 15.9 in W x 14.5 in D x 5.5 in H
- Cutout: 3.9 in
- 1 x 14.5W 120-240-277V Module LED lamp (not included)
- Damp Location
- Title 24
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: HR-2LED-H09D-ICA, HR-2LED-H09D-ICAC GTIN790576214351, 790576334578 Catalog ID 264833 Reference ID "WAC Lighting Tesla 2IN New Construction IC Housing" (Stock ID 10035592137)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by WAC Lighting:
5 years functional, 2 years finish.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.